Monday, September 30, 2013

Did you see pigs flying this weekend?

I am a LOUISVILLE fan.  That's where I went to school and I am diehard Cards til the day I die.  That being said, I had the opportunity for 4 tickets to the UK game this weekend.  Four good 50-yard line tickets.  My best friend and her family are huge UK fans and I was planning to spend the weekend with them anyway so when this opportunity popped up I decided to offer this option to them.  We all decided it would be a fun way to spend the weekend!  

Saturday morning we trekked to Lexington to tailgate & attend the game.  Suzanne's mom packed so much good food and we were able to just hang out and relax until the game started.  The first half of the game was pretty exciting but Florida seemed to run away with it in the second half.  I am not a UK "fan" but I like to see teams in our Commonwealth do well, that is unless they are playing UL and then I want to destroy them.  Part of the bargain in going to the game was that I had to promise to dress appropriately in blue.  I have ONE dress in my closet that could fit this occasion (thank goodness) and wore it to show some support.  Oh and the necklace I wore is coral NOT Florida orange. I really wish UK had pulled off the victory.  It would be great to see history being made (they haven't beat Florida since 1986) and it doesn't hurt Louisville's strength of schedule ; )  Below are some pictures from our fun day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment