Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fetta

Yesterday I tried the new restaurant in Downtown Owensboro, Fetta, for lunch.  I didn't know what to expect but I had heard good things.  I was beyond impressed.  From the time I walked up to the restaurant, I completely forgot that I was in Owensboro.  The building is adorable and is in a very quaint location.

We ordered the garlic knots to try (completely forgot to take a picture) and they were really good.  Not as heavy on the garlic as you would expect which was nice.  I ordered the side greek salad and a slice of the Margaritaville pizza.  That was one of the best greek salads I have ever had!  I loved it!  My pizza was really good but I was so full by the time it got there I didn't get to enjoy much of it.

These are the 2 slices we ordered, they were huge!

Greek Salad


I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment