Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sharla's Birthday

For Labor Day weekend, I spent the weekend in Nashville for my friend Sharla's birthday.  You can visit her awesome blog here.  Casi (you can visit her blog here) and I headed down a night early to go out in Nashville.  Sundy Best, one of my favorite bands, was having their CD release party at the Wildhorse Saloon so we decided to go check it out.  Their show was amazing as usual!   If you haven't heard of them check them out, you won't regret it.   I would recommend starting with these three songs:




All of their music is amazing!!

We had such a fun night out!


Sundy Best :)



Ahh look who we got to meet!! I was one happy girl!




The next day we rented a boat on Percy Priest Lake to celebrate Sharla's birthday.  We had so much fun! 




Before we left Nashville on Monday, we decided to try Firefly.  That place is amazing!!!  I will definitely be eating there again. 




It was a great weekend and I was so happy to be able to help Sharla celebrate!  When she left Nashville, she was New York bound which I'm sure you'll be able to read about on her blog soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment