Saturday, September 7, 2013

Under the Sea

We flew into Daytona for the race on Friday and spent the afternoon relaxing at our condo and resting.  We found the condo on VRBO.  I highly recommend using this resource to find places to stay when traveling.  I have always lucked out and found great places for a lot cheaper than going the traditional route.

Beautiful lake by our condo

Entrance to our condo


The Saturday before the race we decided to spend the day at Sea World.  My brother and I had been once before when we were younger but were super excited to go check it out again!  We had such a wonderful day checking out all the exhibits and playing with the animals :)





Feeding the dolphins :)









Shamu Stadium











I would love to have you as a follower on GFC or Bloglovin :)
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
WW/Fitness Instagram: @kmpeacock_ww
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment