Thursday, September 26, 2013

Weekend Recap

I spent Thursday & Friday in Cincinnati for work.  I love when I travel there for work because it means I get to see one of my best friends Katlin!  We had a great dinner at Nada and drinks at the 21C Hotel Rooftop Bar.








On Friday, after leaving my conference I headed to Lexington to meet my best friend Suzanne for a girls weekend!  Friday night we went to one of my favorite consignment stores Clothes Mentor.  After shopping we decided to grab dinner at Sal's and then headed downtown to go out.

On Saturday, we had a big day planned starting with massages at Massage Envy.  This place was AMAZING!!  It was so relaxing.  After our massages we had big plans for shopping all day but we ended up spending the day relaxing and just hanging out.  It was so nice to just hang out with my best friend and chat. 

Saturday we had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Lexington, Bella Notte, and then hung out around a bonfire.


I could post a picture of us smiling but this picture represents our friendship so much better!





Sunday, we traveled back to Henderson so that I could meet Suzanne's niece.  It was such a beautiful day so I decided to take the long way to McLean County.  It was the perfect day for a long drive with the windows down and music up.  I had to convince myself to go home and unpack and do homework.  I could have driven around for hours.




I spent Sunday night roasting marshmallows with my grandparents to cap off the weekend.  I love Fall and it is already starting off great!


No comments:

Post a Comment