Tuesday, October 29, 2013

25 Days to 25: Day 1

Anytime I say "I can't believe I'm almost 25!!!" anyone who is older than me looks at me like a zoo animal.  Yes, I realize that 25 is very young but to me it feels too old.  I can't believe I am almost 25 years old.  I am no longer a recent graduate, first-year employee, and my auto insurance was reduced due to AGE!  Whoa.  That was a hard one to swallow.  

In the spirit of getting myself in a good mood about being a quarter of a century old, I have decided to compile a list of 25 things I want to accomplish in my year of being 25.  I'm choosing one a day to post as a way to commit to my goals and I can always reevaluate at......26 :(......

25 Things to Accomplish During My Year of Being 25

1. Finish my MBA - I am on track to be finished in December so this one is kind of easy. However, between the three exams and two projects I have left survival is still up in the air.  

This is how I feel:



This is how I expect to feel as soon as I finish my last final:


Doesn't the after look like a much more fun person?  I'll be glad when I get my full social life and free time back.  I'm so happy to have the opportunity to have my MBA but I will be glad when it's officially done.

No comments:

Post a Comment