Sunday, November 10, 2013

25 Days to 25: Day 12

25 Things to Accomplish During My Year of Being 25
1. Finish my MBA 
2.  Pray more, worry less.
3. Take time to enjoy the little things.
4. Practice the power of no.
5. Give back.
6. Eat clean.
7. Travel to another foreign country.
8. Sleep.
9. Read for pure enjoyment.
10. Spend more time outdoors.
11. Exercise more.

12.  Be creative.

I am a very focused, type A person most of the time but I enjoy throwing myself into creative projects.  Whether it's writing, a DIY project, painting classes with friends, etc. I enjoy getting out of my normal element and just tapping into my creative side.

I think it's important to exercise both sides of our brain. I believe incorporating these creative activities into my life more often will be fun and a stress reducer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment