Sunday, November 10, 2013

25 Days to 25: Day 13

25 Things to Accomplish During My Year of Being 25
1. Finish my MBA 
2.  Pray more, worry less.
3. Take time to enjoy the little things.
4. Practice the power of no.
5. Give back.
6. Eat clean.
7. Travel to another foreign country.
8. Sleep.
9. Read for pure enjoyment.
10. Spend more time outdoors.
11. Exercise more.
12.  Be creative.

13. Give up soft drinks.

I can admit it.  Coca-Cola is addictive for me.  I have given up drinking soft drinks several times over the past 10 years but I always end up drinking them again.  I wasn't a coffee drinker until recently so when I needed a shot of caffeine in the mornings, a can of coke was the solution.  I hope that by the end of my year of being 25, I can say that I'm officially not drinking soft drinks anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment