Wednesday, November 13, 2013

25 Days to 25: Day 15

25 Things to Accomplish During My Year of Being 25
1. Finish my MBA 
2.  Pray more, worry less.
3. Take time to enjoy the little things.
4. Practice the power of no.
5. Give back.
6. Eat clean.
7. Travel to another foreign country.
8. Sleep.
9. Read for pure enjoyment.
10. Spend more time outdoors.
11. Exercise more.
12.  Be creative.
13. Give up soft drinks.
14.  Simplify.

15. Watch a sunrise and sunset.

"Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.  God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.  God called the light "day" and the darkness he called "night."  And there was evening and there was morning - the first day." - Genesis 1:3-5.

I've seen a part of the sunrise or sunset in my life but I've never just sat and watched it happen.  One of God's first acts in creating this world and I can't believe I've never sat patiently to see it's beauty unfold.  I want to at least see one sunrise and one sunset this year.  I can only imagine how beautiful and relaxing it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment