Sunday, November 3, 2013

25 Days to 25: Day 5

25 Things to Accomplish During My Year of Being 25
1. Finish my MBA 
2.  Pray more, worry less.
3. Take time to enjoy the little things.
4. Practice the power of no.

5. Give back.

Everyone has those days where you feel like everything is crashing down on you and life is terrible.  I've had those, we all have.  But let's get real.  I am an extremely blessed person.  I have a great family, friends, God, a job, food to eat and a warm house to live in.  Sadly, there are a lot of people who cannot make that same claim. 

I participate in community service but this year I want to focus on really making a commitment of service to a few organizations that I feel extremely passionate about.  It is important to put good back into the world and help those who are in need.  I hope that this year I make giving back to others a significant priority in my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment