Sunday, November 3, 2013

25 Days to 25: Day 6

25 Things to Accomplish During My Year of Being 25
1. Finish my MBA 
2.  Pray more, worry less.
3. Take time to enjoy the little things.
4. Practice the power of no.
5. Give back.

6. Eat clean.

With a hectic schedule each week that is never the same, planning meals and grocery lists is difficult. I either buy zero food and end up grabbing whatever is handy to get me through the day or I make up a bunch of food that I'm never home to eat.  When I am able to plan what I eat and keep it clean (no junk, fast food, or processed foods), I can't believe how much better I feel or sleep and how much more energy I have.

Over the past couple months I have been completing research on the Paleo lifestyle and have slowly incorporated some of its principles.  It focuses on eating clean foods that are created by nature and not things processed in a factory.  I can't imagine how difficult it would be to follow this lifestyle 24/7 but I am working on converting to a more Paleo eating structure a little at a time.   My goal for this year is to commit to doing this even more and taking the time to plot out clean, Paleo meals that will give me better energy and rest to keep up with this crazy life of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment