Monday, November 4, 2013

25 Days to 25: Day 7

25 Things to Accomplish During My Year of Being 25
1. Finish my MBA 
2.  Pray more, worry less.
3. Take time to enjoy the little things.
4. Practice the power of no.
5. Give back.
6. Eat clean.

7. Travel to another foreign country.

I have been blessed with the opportunity to travel to many great places within the U.S. as well as trips to China and South Africa.  I absolutely love traveling and exploring new places and am always up for a fun trip!  My goal for this year is to travel to another country I haven't visited before.  I'm not sure where I want to go yet but below are the ones on the top of my list:

Ireland



Scotland



Italy






Dubai & Maldives


I was here for a layover on my way to China and definitely want to go back when I can actually leave the airport :)



Okay this last one probably won't happen for a long time but hey, a girl can dream right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment