Monday, November 25, 2013

JT: The 20/20 Experience

Last weekend my friend Cassey and I went to see Justin Timberlake in concert.  I have always been a fan but after seeing his performance at the MTV Video Music Awards (see video below), I was 100% on board with going to his new concert tour. 

We decided to go all out and get floor seats and oh boy am I glad we did!  We started the evening with dinner at Sole Mio which I highly recommend.  It was a great atmosphere and the food & wine were amazing!

Our seats were amazing with a great view of the stage and then during the concert his stage raised into the air and traveled across the crowd.  THEN, landed in the VIP section which we were three rows away from.  He was so close to us!  He played for 3 hours!!!!! It was so amazing!  Definitely worth every penny :)


So ready for the concert to start!!













No comments:

Post a Comment