Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

1. Jessica Simpson Catcher Wedge Booties found here


I am in LOVE with these for Fall & Winter.  Perfect for jeans or leggings!

2. Tees by Tina Micro Rib Legging

Can be found at Bella Regazza or online here


I was recently introduced to these leggings at Bella Regazza in downtown Owensboro.  I cannot put into words how much I love these leggings. They are unbelievably comfortable and you cannot see through them. 
3. Red Dress Boutique: My Cup of Tea Dress


Dress can be found here

4. Banana Republic Floral Beaded Pullover


Perfect top for dress pants, skirts or jeans found here

5. J Crew Factory Pleated Mini in Tartan


Can be found at J. Crew Factory online here and is available in different solid colors as well.  I recently purchased this skirt and absolutely love it!  It's perfect with leggings and boots or tights and heels for work.


No comments:

Post a Comment