Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Erin Condren

A while back I discovered Erin Condren through a blog I follow, Mix and Match Mama (seriously her blog is amazing, I definitely recommend checking it out!).  I love organizing, color coding, etc. and these products were calling my name.  I ordered my personalized life planner a few weeks ago using a discount code thanks to my friend Jessica and when I returned from my work trip it was here and waiting on me :)  Such a nice surprise at the end of a long week!  I L.O.V.E. my life planner! It is adorable and so useful so far!  Below are pictures of my planner, a few accessories I ordered and a few surprise extra gifts :) 
If you decide to order one use this link for $10 off for you and me :)

I love bows :)

Weekly view


Free gift stickers

Bookmark that came with my life planner!

In LOVE with these markers :)

The clutch and beauty sample were a gift for a $50+ order!


No comments:

Post a Comment