Sunday, March 30, 2014

Clarisonic

For Christmas this year I put a Clarisonic on my list.  I had been looking into these for a while but had held off because of the expense.  I did a lot of research and decided that it was worth a try and luckily received one for Christmas!




I LOVE my Clarisonic!  I always felt like no matter which face wash I used I wasn't getting all my makeup off of my face.  That is no longer a problem!  It is amazing the difference I can tell in my skin already.  I try to only use it once a day, typically at the end of the day when my makeup needs to come off.  In the mornings, I use a gentle cleanser.  I am very impressed by this product and highly recommend it to everyone!  You can find a great deal on the Clarisonic Mia 2 at this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment