Monday, March 17, 2014

Movies, Movies, Movies

It is so difficult to find good, wholesome, clean movies and even more rare to see a good Christian movie coming to local theaters.  Imagine my surprise when there are four, FOUR, Christian movies coming to theaters.

I recently saw Son of God and thought it did a pretty great job of trying to show the life of Jesus in a short period of time.  Below is a trailer for this movie and I highly recommend going to see it!


There are three more coming out that I'm so pumped to see!  The first one is God's Not Dead.  I think that this is a storyline that will resonate with a lot of young people and will also encourage open conversation about the love of God.  (P.S. it comes out this weekend and I cannot wait!!)



The second movie I cannot wait to see is Heaven Is For Real.  I believe this is going to be a great movie!  I'm hoping to squeeze in some time to read the book before the movie comes out (Easter).

  

And last but not least, Noah!



No comments:

Post a Comment