Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Jane Iredale

While my hairdresser was styling my hair for the Owensboro Convention Center Gala, I happened to ask if she could just go ahead and do my makeup for me too.  It had been a crazy day at work and anything that saved me time made me very happy!  The hair salon I go to, Face Forward (highly recommend to anyone looking for a hairstylist), also has Jane Iredale makeup in stock and this is what we used.  I loved my makeup for the gala and most of all I loved that it looked pretty much the same at the end of the night as it started out.

Flash forward a few weeks to Junior League Charity Ball!  I was running out of the makeup I was currently using and decided to purchase some of the makeup we had used for the Gala.  I am in LOVE with my new Jane Iredale makeup!  My morning makeup routine takes maybe half the time it used to and I love not having to take my makeup bag with me to work everyday in case I need to touch it up for after work.  I do not use all Jane Iredale products, I've mixed a few in with some of my other favorite products and love the results.  Below are all of the products I am currently using but the Jane Iredale are definitely my favorites :)

Found at Target

Jane Iredale Golden Glow Mineral Foundation found here or at Face Forward
(also, it's SPF 20 which is just an added benefit!)
Nars Laguna Bronzer found here

Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush in Mocha found here 

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil found here
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette found here

Benefit they're Real! Mascara found here



Jane Iredale D20 Hydration Spray found here
(this is what makes the makeup last all day & it's amazing!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment