Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Cleaning

I don't know about you but I am in MAJOR spring cleaning mode!  I have been working on switching my winter clothes out for my spring & summer clothes and it has been a job!  I don't think you realize how many clothes you have until you have to individually pull them all out or put them away as the seasons change.  It has become apparent to me that I need to do some serious de-cluttering.  Once I get on a cleaning kick it tends to really take off.  This closet clean out has since created a desire in me to really clean out my possessions in general.  It is amazing to me how much stuff I have acquired through the years! I cleaned out a lot when I moved home but now I realize that must have been a surface job!  

In the spirit of getting organized for the season, I am going to be blogging about my cleaning and organization efforts and the tips I have found that make this process easier.  In addition, I have a lot of clothes, accessories & jewelry I will be getting rid of as well so if you need any of the above stay tuned because I'll post them on here!  

Here's to a month filled with less clutter, more method to the madness and a more organized life!

No comments:

Post a Comment