Sunday, January 11, 2015

2014: Year in Review

2014 was one of the biggest years of my life by far. Compiling this list of what we did in 2014 just makes me amazed by all we accomplished and humbled by the bountiful blessings in my life. 2014 you were so good to us!

January

We rung in the New Year together!

I started my new job with Old National!

We attended the Grand Opening Gala for the Owensboro Convention Center.

February

In February, we enjoyed the snow, celebrated Valentine's Day and this guys birthday!

March

In March we had such a fun time at Charity Ball with our friends!

April

Oh April, how much happiness did you bring!

On April 18, this man got on one knee and asked me to be his wife. This will forever be one of my most favorite days! 

Celebrating Easter with my fiancé : )

May

We celebrated our engagement!





June



Nelly & FlaGa Line


July

We celebrated the Fourth of July!

Last family of four trip to St. Louis!

August

August was a huge month for us!

We bought our first home!

We went on an amazing work trip/vacation to San Diego!

And we started working on our home!

September

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

October

Best month of the year : )

So thankful for the most amazing husband!

Awesome honeymoon in Punta Cana!

November

We celebrated my birthday at the Eric Church concert!

We celebrated our first married Thanksgiving : )

December

Our first Christmas tree : )

Cookie party with these two!

First married Christmas and it was wonderful : )


Here's to hoping for an awesome 2015! 










No comments:

Post a Comment