Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Very Married Christmas

Our first tree : ) we collect ornaments on all of our trips so it was really fun looking back at all the ones we purchased and so special having those on the tree!

So excited we had a countdown! Being a newlywed makes the holidays so exciting : )

Loved having our fireplace to decorate this year and looking forward to having our new logs so we can sit by the fire next year : )

We continued our annual tradition of looking at Christmas lights! 


Christmas on the Kaelin side!

Some fun cousins!

Loved our view from the couch at night! Christmas lights make a house so cozy : )

Wrapping presents & watching Christmas movies is one of my favorite holiday activities and it was so fun doing that in our home this year!

We decided to make a gingerbread house. We had finally gotten all the walls put together and had to walk out of the room and we came back to find this!

So Jared turned it into a snack : )

And we just went right out and bought a pre-built one to decorate! 


Love this man so much!

Christmas with Jared's family!

Reading by the Christmas tree is one of my favorite things! My husband was a doll and put some books in my stocking which made me one happy girl : )

Car all packed up & headed to my Dad's side!

Loved their real tree!

Love, love, love. 

New brothers :) I love both of these men so much! 


So excited for our first married Christmas!

So much fun opening presents and stockings!



Christmas with the whole Mann side!


Beautiful ladies!

Love these two! 

The boys couldn't wait to get into their presents!

They look so much alike.  Like father, like son!

Grandad and his offspring!




My favorite thing about Christmas this year was having my husband there with me! 



Cousins!

Did I mention we're a crazy clan?! So glad we could all be together! Christmas Eve is such a special holiday in our family and I know we all cherish spending it together. 

My brother's girlfriend Lauren - love her!

Christmas Day cooking in the kitchen with my Granny! 

Celebrating Christmas on my mom's side! (Jared was working Christmas Day - we missed him!)

Aren't they adorable?!

After this celebration, I headed to the fire station for Christmas dinner with Jared. It was so nice to get to spend some time with him on our first Christmas Day! Please always say a special thank you to emergency personnel around the holidays because they are still working and continue keeping all of us safe : ) so proud & thankful for my husband and all of his coworkers!

Also, I hope that everyone took some time to remember the real reason for the season. It is such a time of hope to remember the birth of Jesus and be reminded of the hope of eternal life through him. Feeling Christ in your life is a blessing and I wish that for all of you! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment