Friday, February 27, 2015

Bathroom Drawer Organization

Not the most exciting post, I know!  But, if you're like me you live a never ending battle of trying to keep all your makeup, beauty products, etc in some form of organization!  I swear I organize my drawers constantly and then I get hit with a busy couple of days and it looks like a mess!!  We are working on each room of our house a little at a time and the other day I decided to do a little work on getting the bathroom organized.  I found these awesome bins at Target (see my original post about them here) and they are the PERFECT size for bathroom drawers!!! 

I still have some work to do in the rest of the bathroom but these two drawers are looking SO much better!  These bins are super cheap and we've used them in a few other drawers in the house to keep stuff organized.  They are easy to clean and look great for the price!




Do yourself a favor, pick up a couple on your weekly trip to Target this weekend (I say this because I refuse to believe that we are the only people who somehow end up at Target E.V.E.R.Y. week without fail! #targetaholics)! 

Oh and tonight is supposed to be super chilly so it's the perfect night to make a pot of my yummy chicken noodle soup!

Find the recipe here!

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment