Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Creamy Italian Chicken Crockpot Freezer Meal

Creamy Italian Chicken is one of my favorite crockpot freezer meals!
To make, combine the following in a gallon freezer bag:

2 large chicken breasts
8 oz. cream cheese
1 dry packet of Italian seasoning
1 can cream of chicken


Put the bag in the refrigerator the night before you want to make the meal to thaw it.  Place the contents of the bag in the crockpot and cook on high for 4-6 hours.



Tastes delicious served over rice & is super yummy on a cold night!  I absolutely love the sauce on this chicken. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my crock pot and this sounds like a great meal to try in it. Especially love the addition of cream cheese (my favorite)! YUM! Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday! We'd love it if you'd share a link back to one of the hosts so your readers know where to find and share more great recipes like this one! Thanks so much-please join us again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete