Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Erin Condren 2015 Life Planner

So I've been meaning to write this blog post for a while now but I've been too busy using my 2015 life planner to sit down and blog about it :)  In case you haven't noticed I'm an organization freak.  Nothing stresses me out more than not having things in their place or having a plan for my day.  When someone tells me they don't use a planner it literally gives me anxiety.  Where do these people plan their days, track their meals, make to-do lists, grocery lists etc? 

This is why I do not go anywhere without my Erin Condren life planner.  This baby is my constant companion.  I use it to track what I eat, when I workout, my to-do list, daily schedule, business planning etc.  It does it all!  If you have never heard of these do yourself a favor and just buy one.  You'll love it, trust me.  I've never known someone who has regretted buying one!

If you do decide to buy one, use this referral link to get $10 off!  Let's be honest, if you weren't going to buy one already that should be all the incentive you need!
Ahhh! It's here :)
This is the smile of one happy girl who was very excited to have her new life planner with her NEW last name :)  How perfect that the planner comes in a peacock pattern?  #itsfate

Below are pictures of some of the pages in the planner.  I buy the Erin Condren markers to use in my planner but I have several friends that just buy colored pens to use.  I have found 6 to be the perfect number of colors so it has just worked out for me to continue to use the EC ones.


Weekly view of the planner! I use the column on the left to organize my weekly to-do list and the lines underneath each day to meal, workout & blog plan!


So glad this year there is a transparent bookmark! So much easier to look at the week. 


Monthly view!



Lots of note taking pages in the back!


Lots of great stickers! (These are just a few!)

Oh and as if the Erin Condren team wasn't already the best, this year they included a perpetual calendar where you can track all the dates that stay the same year to year and just put it in the pocket of your new planner next year.  Love it!




Now PLEASE do yourself a favor and check out the life planners.  You will be sucked in like a kid in a candy store!


No comments:

Post a Comment