Friday, February 13, 2015

Married Life Update

Life since Christmas...


I started my new job! 


OHS vs. Apollo game

<3


Got to catch up with my MOH!


These two awesome men hung up a bunch of stuff around our house for me!


We started making freezer meals.


8 years later hanging out on our old court for the OHS Catholic game! We spent a lot of time cheering on this sideline together.


Celebrated this birthday cutie!


Got to hang out with this sweet boy!


I wrecked my car : /


We celebrated our friend Jamie's birthday!


Super Bowl party with this stud.

Spent a weekend putting together our new desk & treated ourselves to Orange Leaf. The office will be complete soon & I can't wait to share pictures of it!



Dinner with the fam!

Catch up night with some lovely ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment