Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Must Haves

A few of my favorite things right now that make Mondays just a little easier:
1. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran.
This song.  Love it!  So romantic & beautiful.  Mondays are hard and good music makes them so much better!

2. Erin Condren Life Planner


 
See my post on my love for my planner here.  So thankful to have it to keep me organized!

3. Sharpie Pens


Obsessed. These pens are perfection! (P.S. J got me these at Sam's Club and they were so much cheaper than buying them elsewhere. Isn't he wonderful for indulging my office supplies addiction?!)



4. My Clarisonic Mia

In this dreary weather, skin care is extra important to me.  I love my Clarisonic!  Read my review on mine here!


5. Tazo Green Tea

It took me a while to try green tea, but once I finally did I was hooked! My favorite is Tazo (I buy it at Kroger)! Its a nice alternative when I get tired of water and keeps me from grabbing a coke (most of the time ; ) ). When I drink a glass every day I just feel better! I'm definitely a believer in the health benefits of green tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment