Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New Favorite Organizing Tools

Y'all know there's not much that makes me happier than finding a new way to organize or keep stuff looking neat at our house. Here are some of my new favorite organization finds!

Fridge Binz Egg Holder

Honestly at first I felt a little silly buying one of these. I mean, eggs come in a carton not loose. However, J & I really wanted one so we just impulse purchased one this weekend and let me tell you this thing is awesome! Not only does it look SO much better in the fridge, but it's so nice to be able to glance and see how many eggs you have. Much easier to know if eggs go on the grocery list. Love it! Find one at The Container Store here or we found ours at the local Kroger


Photo Storage Containers

I love this photo storage container from The Container Store and last week we found a similar one at Target!  LOVE it!!! It's not as big as the one from The Container Store but it's only 9.99!  I haven't been able to find it on Target's website but they are available in the store.  I purchased two to get started and can't wait to put them to use!  Finally a way to organize my pictures!
Bathroom Drawer Organizers

I found these at Target this weekend and am loving these for my bathroom drawers (more to come on this in another post!)  They come in various shapes & sizes and are super cheap!  We're talking like less than $5 each cheap!!  I cannot wait to reorganize my drawers with these this weekend!
Laundry Sorter


I have not purchased this yet, we're doing one room/area at a time and until our laundry renovations are complete I probably won't order this.  However, I cannot wait to have it!  I used to have a cheaper version of this one but I'm going to invest in a nicer one for our home!  The sorter pictured here is available at The Container Store at this link.  Also, Target has a version found here

No comments:

Post a Comment