Thursday, February 26, 2015

Our Wedding: Flowers

We chose Cheryl from The Yellow House Florist in Calhoun, KY to do our wedding flowers and could not have been more pleased!  Darlene and I met with her before the wedding to pick out the flowers and plan the arrangements (previously discussed with J :)  When I said I wanted his opinion on everything wedding related, I meant everything!).  They ended up being what we had envisioned and more!

Bridal bouquet

One very happy bride!

I loved how the bridesmaids bouquets complimented mine.

I had a very simple vision in mind for our flowers.  I wanted classic & sophisticated to fit our location!  We did my bridal bouquet of white roses & hydrangeas, simple bouquets of roses for the bridesmaids and then I only had my dad and Jared wear a boutonniere of a single white rose.  I think our flowers perfectly complemented the simplicity of our colors and bridal party attire.  

Thanks to The Yellow House for the most perfect wedding flowers!

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful. I love the simple look of all white, with the elegance of roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved the all white too! It was exactly the simple & elegant look we were going for!

      Delete