Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday which means it's time to share some of my favorite things right now with you!
1. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish

I never paint my nails because they always chip and get messed up the first day so it just feels like a waste of time.  I decided to look for a polish that I could use and get a longer wear from.  I came across this polish & absolutely love it!  I'm not normally the best at painting nails but it is so easy to use this polish.  I highly recommend it!  But make sure to buy the top coat too because it completes the process!  You can find this polish at Target, Kroger, etc.
2. Black Skinnies
I noticed that I am living in black skinnies lately.
3. Routines
We are working on routines in our house right now.  We have a lot going on so we're trying to get our days organized!  Diet/exercise routines, cleaning schedules, routines of daily life, etc.  Stay tuned for more of this on the blog!  See my post about our cleaning schedule here.
 4. Brita Water Bottle

LOVE my Brita water bottle.  I am currently challenging myself to drink a gallon of water a day and this bottle makes it so much easier!  I know exactly how many bottles I need to drink and it's such a perfect size to carry back & forth to work!  I bought the hard sided bottle but they also make soft-sided ones if that's your preference.  Find mine at Target here!

5. Weekends with my husband!

Just having free time to spend with this guy makes weekends my favorite! We have a full weekend ahead but I can't wait to spend it with him : )


I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love routines!! I love staying organized and sticking to them! Weekends with the husband are the best; enjoy this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! So glad you came across my blog--- yours is great! It's fun to see someone else navigating through newlywed life like me :)

      Delete