Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday (thank goodness!!!!) which means its time to share some of my favorite things with you all!  Also, happy first day of spring!! I'm super excited for the warmer weather to come and to transition my closet! Boots & sweaters were fun for a while but I'm ready for shorts & sandals! 
1. Yankee Candles
http://www.yankeecandle.com/product/bunny-cake/_/R-1300162?_requestid=82174http://www.yankeecandle.com/product/eucalyptus/_/R-11511?_requestid=82191
http://www.yankeecandle.com/product/picnic-in-the-park/_/R-1322999?_requestid=82201http://www.yankeecandle.com/product/juicy-watermelon/_/R-1082297?_requestid=82214
I wanted some new candles for our house so bad but it was hard to find ones that I liked & Jared liked.  While in Evansville a while ago, we went to the Yankee Candle store and found FOUR that we loved!  These are the four we bought.  I'm saving Watermelon and Picnic in the Park for this summer.  Right now, we are using Bunny Cake & Eucalyptus.  Eucalyptus was a very common oil and fragrance used at the resort we stayed at on our honeymoon and we've been looking to recreate the scent ever since!  My thoughtful husband had the sales lady find one online that they could order for me (not in all the stores anymore).  We burn it and it is instantly relaxing! Love it!  The Bunny Cake candle is perfect for this time of year and super fun with Easter coming up!  Click on any of the images above to find these candles on the Yankee Candle website!
2. Music

I always love music but I have heard so many new amazing songs lately!  It's springtime officially & I love some good music to drive around listening & singing to :)


If this song doesn't cause a dance party to occur in your car, we can't be friends :)

3. March Madness!
It's officially March Madness and there's a lot of basketball watching going on in our house!  Our high school is currently competing in the state tournament & we are streaming that when we can.  We're also cheering for our Cards in the NCAA tournament!   My bracket is already a disaster but I don't care, I just want to see our Cards make a good run!


4. Creating new recipes!
I'm working on some new recipes for our house & the blog right now and it's so fun trying out new ideas :)

5. Time off spent with my husband :)
Life has been so crazy lately that I'm taking off at noon today just to spend a fun afternoon with this guy!  Super excited to just hang out and enjoy the day :)  We have a busy but fun weekend ahead and I'm pretty darn excited that we've carved out some time today & tomorrow to just spend some good quality time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment