Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you but I am SO excited that it's the weekend!  We have a busy & fun weekend ahead and I can't wait to get it started :)  But before I do that, it's time to share some of my favorite things this Friday.  
1. Easter Dresses
Primary Image of Scallop Bodice Dresshttp://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2009214/disneys-cinderella-a-collection-by-lc-lauren-conrad-organza-bow-back-dress-womens.jsp
There are so many cute dresses right now that would be perfect for Easter!  I'm in total spring mode and can't wait to live in dresses this spring/summer.  Find dress 1 here, dress 2 here, dress 3 here.
2. Cinderella

Seriously, I'm obsessed with this movie.  Jared and I both want to go see it again.  It was that good!! 
  Have you seen Lauren Conrad's new Cinderella collection for Kohl's?  Adorable!  See more of the collection here.
3.  It's Spring!

One of my favorite things to do right now is work on our yard with J : ) we have a lot of work to do but it is fun doing it together. 

First sign of spring in our yard!
4. New Earrings

I bought these earrings a little while ago from Target & now that Spring has arrived I get to wear them a lot and I LOVE them!  They are only $8!!!! and they are the perfect color that goes with pretty much everything and not heavy.  Must have earrings for sure!  Find them here.  They have a buy one, get one 50% off sale going on online on clothing, shoes & accessories right now too.

5. Leggings


My absolute favorite, must have, go buy them right now leggings are on sale!  They are worth the money at the original price so the sale price is amazing.  SOOO comfortable and NOT see through. Click here to find them on the Nordstrom website.

6. Easter
Springtime is great for a lot of reasons but my absolute favorite is Easter.  Easter is a time when I feel my faith is rejuvenated and I am humbled in the reminder of Christ's sacrifice for me.  A love that big is overwhelming, redeeming, and awe inducing!  Please remember that this special time isn't about the Easter Bunny, baskets full of goodies and hunting for eggs.  Don't get me wrong those things are fun but not what Easter is about.  Easter is a day of hope, a reminder that Christ rose from the dead and gave us new life.

  I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!


3 comments:

  1. I've been on the hunt for an Easter dress also since it's next week already! I'm definitely going to check out those leggings - I love that they have a nice wide band. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leggings are amazing! You will love them :)

      Delete
  2. Daffodils are definitely a sign of Spring! Spring is my favorite season with all the colors and blooms :)

    ReplyDelete