Monday, March 2, 2015

March Goals

I have decided to start writing down my big goals for each month and share them with you to help hold me accountable!

These are my March goals:


1. Read 1 book
I love to read!  It used to be one of my favorite things to do but this past year has gotten so busy that I've only read a couple of books :(  I'm going to make a serious effort to read at least one book each month.  If you have any suggestions please post them below!  I'm always up for a good book suggestion :)

2. Finish home office.
We have made a lot of progress on our office at home but I would like to be completely finished with it (decorations & all) by the end of this month. 


3. Make progress with hanging pictures in the house.
I have so many pictures that I need to get printed and hung up at the house!  I try to do a few each week but I've fallen behind and need to get quite a few on the wall this month.


4. Start a devotional.
This month I am going to make an effort to do a devotional each day.  I think it will keep me more centered on focusing on Christ and is an important component of my day.


5. Get up earlier.
I hate to be in a rush in the morning and it's amazing how much more you can get done with some extra time.  Part of this is going to bed earlier too.  I like to stay up late and that makes it very hard not to hit the snooze button in the morning!


6. Lose 4 pounds
I have been making an effort to eat healthier and exercise but not a big enough effort.  I've lost some weight but would like to step it up this month.  I chose 4 pounds because that works out to be 1 pound per week and 5 sounded too lofty ; )  I'm pretty good with healthy ideas for most meals but I always struggle with healthy lunch ideas (preferably low-carb).  If you have any suggestions, please share!!

If you need a yummy recipe for dinner this week try my honey garlic chicken! We had it for dinner again this weekend and it was delicious : )
Find my recipe here!

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment