Wednesday, March 4, 2015

No Bake Energy Bites

Several people I know had recommended these to me so I decided to make some a while ago and wanted to share the recipe with you!

The energy bites were great to have around when I just wanted a little something to snack on between meals and were easy to take to work!

In a large bowl mix together:

1 cup dry oatmeal
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla

I mix these ingredients together and then refrigerate the whole bowl for about 20 minutes. Then you can just roll balls out of the mixture and keep them refrigerated and ready to eat! Super quick and easy!



I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment