Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015 Weekend Recap

We had such a fun & love filled Easter weekend!

Friday

"My Redeemer Lives" church play with Dad &  Darlene!  Such an amazing performance.  I honestly forgot it wasn't real.  You could just feel God's presence in our church!


Such a great job!

Saturday

Saturday, we spent a big portion of the day spring cleaning on the house!  We went through our closets &  got rid of so much but I still plan on getting rid of more.  It's so refreshing seeing cleaner, less full & more organized closets :)

I couldn't wait til Sunday & had to
go ahead and give J his Easter basket : )
My awesome husband took me on a date to see Fast & the Furious 7 in the afternoon!  It was so good, we both really enjoyed it!

We did a little Lowe's shopping after for the new business!

We had pizza for dinner while watching the basketball games & I painted my nails for Easter.  Love this color!  It's Sally Hansen Miracle Gel found here in this color.

Sunday

On our way to church!


So special spending Easter as husband and wife this year :)


Cuties


So happy!


Dad & Darlene


The kiddos

 Our crew plus Coop!

 Mann Clan

 So crazy that Easter weekend last year we were announcing our engagement and this year we were celebrating as husband and wife :)

Grandad & his kids (he held up a stick in honor of Charlie ;) )



Coop & Cole!  These boys keep us laughing :)


Grandad & his great-grandsons!


Love.


Our Easter baskets! We're spoiled little rabbits : )

On the way to lunch we stopped & took pictures in a field full of Easter flowers & they turned out so good!











Three of my main men checking out the new business equipment


Linking up here, here, here and here today.


  I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment