Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Favorite Makeup

If you're like me you are always looking for new makeup products to try!  I post my favorite finds every once in a while in case I find something you might want to try too.  Below are my current makeup favorites!  I'm going to do a separate post on beauty products (moisturizer, lotion, etc. another day).
Primer
Lancôme LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer is my favorite!  It's a little more on the expensive side but makes my makeup so smooth & lasts so well that it's totally worth it! Find it here.
Foundation
Loving Lancôme's Teint Idole Ultra 24Hour foundation right now!  Lasts all day & doesn't feel heavy at all!  Find it here.
Powder
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder.  Love the way this works with my foundation and it doesn't take very much!  Find it here.
Bronzer
  
 Lancôme Star Bronzer.  Comes in a natural glow or natural matte depending on your preference!  Find it here.
Blush
I'm currently using some old CoverGirl blush that I'm trying to use up and haven't been able to find a blush I love!  Any recommendations?
Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner (I use the zero-black).  So easy to use & lasts all day!  Find it here.  You can buy it in more than 30 colors!
Eyeshadow

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette.  I've had this for a long time & love it!  Love the variety of colors & you get so much that it will last you forever!  Found here.  If you have trouble getting your eyeshadow to last all day like me, this primer has really helped!
Mascara
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion in Black. Find it here!  I was using Benefit They're Real Mascara before and liked it but a tube just didn't last me very long for the price.  This stuff works just as well if not better for me and is like 1/4 of the price!
So that's my favorite makeup for day to day wear!  Any other types I need to try? 

It's such a rainy & dreary week!  Try making my Nacho Chicken to spice the week up!  Recipe found here!



  I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment