Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday or as I like to refer to it, Fri-yay!  So excited for the weekend but first it's time to share my Friday Favorites with you.
1. My new Polar loop!

See my post about it here.  Love being able to track my sleep and daily activity :)

2. Our business cards!

We hired Business House to do our logo & business cards and let's just say they did not disappoint!  Lauren, the owner, was one of my sorority sisters in college and I am so proud of her & her new business.  If you need any marketing or advertising materials please contact them.  Visit their website here!  We are so thankful to our family & friends who are already handing out our cards for us :) 

Visit www.greenpeacockowensboro.com for more info on our new business!

3. Weekends with my husband!

I love the weekends because that's when J and I get to really spend good quality time together & working on our house!  However, I'm extra excited for the next couple of weekends!  We have a busy one ahead and then have very special things planned for the following two :)  Having full weekends of fun & special things planned makes weekends even more exciting to look forward to!

4. Seeing God's plan unfold

Sometimes it's very easy to question God's plan for your life and why things happen in the order they do.  But sometimes, there are moments where you can literally see his plan coming together and go okay, I totally know why it all happened this way now.  I've had several moments like that lately and they make my heart feel extra full :)  How wonderful to know that our Creator has his hand in creating exactly what we need before we even know it!  Feeling super blessed at the way so many things are coming together in our lives right now!

5. Nars Lip Gloss


I have been searching for the perfect spring/summer lip product for years and this is it!!  Find it here in 22 colors (I use the Orgasm which is kind of a pink/peach shimmer). 

6. Pedicures

I got my spring pedicure the other day & it was wonderful!  It was so relaxing and my feet are now ready for open toes & sandals :)

Have a good weekend!!

Linking up here, here, here and here today.

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

10 comments:

  1. Love the yellow dress! So springy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! It's such a pretty spot in my hometown to take pictures!

      Delete
  3. I love your yellow dress! Where is it from?

    Tasha

    http://homemadehappiness-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasha, I love it too! I actually bought it at Macy's a few years back but I linked up a similar option on the blog today!

      Delete
  4. Stopping over from the linkup- that yellow dress is great!! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right. I had a "I totally get it now!" moment recently too. God is so good. :)

    kyliemcgraw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He is! Moments like that are so refreshing :)

      Delete