Thursday, April 9, 2015

Polar Loop

I have been looking at getting an activity tracker for a long time!  I just think knowing more about your day, health, exercise, sleep etc is just great.  I did a ton of research and talked to several people before settling on a Polar Loop
The main features that drew me to a Polar Loop over the other trackers on the market was the fact that it is waterproof, has good sleep tracking and that you can get the heart rate tracker for when you are bike riding, etc.  See more about the qualities of the Polar Loop here

I was so excited when it came in the mail!
 
And I'm super excited to wear it for the first time today!


Love the digital display!
Having an office job means that I do not get to be as physically active during the day as I would like so I'm hoping that tracking my steps & activity will give me a greater picture of my activity level and encourage me to meet my daily goal :)

Do you have a fitness tracker?  Have you found it to be useful?
  I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment