Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Recap

We started the weekend off with a lunch date at Panera! It was so nice to just relax and spend an hour with the hubby : ). On a side note, Panera's low fat strawberry smoothies are amazing!!
Friday after work we had to go to Calhoun and pick up my car and then grabbed a pizza & had a lazy night at home! So nice!

Saturday, we spent the majority of the day in Calhoun mowing some yards & working on some business stuff! It was a long day but we got a lot done! 

I even got a good walk in : )

I got over 13,000 steps Saturday and I was so glad! 


The guys doing some business talking: )

Sunday Jared had to work so I went to church with my family and then did a DIY project I had been planning! I ended up covered in paint (see picture below) but it was totally worth it and turned out great! I will share the before & after on the blog soon!


I had a lot of questions about this yellow dress in last week's Easter post.  Unfortunately, I purchased it at Macy's a few years back but I did find this similar option!

Also, Target is having a huge home sale online with up to 40% off on a lot of stuff!  Shop the sale here.

My favorite photo organizer is only $8.99 right now!  Find it here.

My favorite drawer organizers are 10% off right now with code SPRING10.  These are already cheap before the discount & super useful!!  Shop them here.

Linking up here and here today!

Happy Monday!!  Hope everyone has a good week :)  We have a busy week & fun weekend planned and I am so looking forward to it (and hoping I kick the sinus infection I acquired this weekend fast)!

  I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh cannot wait to see what DIY created that awesome paint mess :) And you look so cute in that Easter dress!! Macy's has such great finds sometimes! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up again this week. That yellow dress really is stunning!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete