Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I Wore: Spring Shopping

Spring is here which means it's time to clean out the closets & find a few good staple pieces for this spring/summer season!  I need to thoroughly go through my closets before I do much shopping but Darlene needed some stuff and I am always happy to do some looking so we headed to Evansville yesterday after work!

Arriving at the mall! Please excuse our hair (as you an see it was quite windy!)

I decided to share what I found with you all in case you need some new stuff too :)

Macy's

I liked this Tommy top found here but I have one similar so I decided to pass.  I found the white in store but the navy & pink are available on their website. This is a more fitted top so I would recommend sizing up one size.


Tommy Hilfiger dress found here (on sale $20 off right now!).  Super cute but decided to wait on it until I try on all my summer dresses. (Size Medium)


Tommy Hilfiger button up dress found here.  I already own this dress in two patterns from years past but love the pink with the navy belt!  I didn't purchase it yesterday but wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in my closet soon :)  (For size reference, this is a Medium and I have wider hips so if you do too it's still pretty true to size.  Oh and it's on a major sale right now, $37!!)

The Limited


Thought this top was cute & would be perfect for work or on the weekends with jeans or shorts & wedges.  I couldn't decide on a color though so I decided to wait & order one offline.  Find these here (50% off right now!). 

Oh and I found the CUTEST pants y'all.  These are navy blue cropped capris with white piping.  Found here.

I found this super cute top & necklace and used them to try on a few outfits.  Find the top here, necklace here (buy one get one free jewelry right now) and shorts here.  I honestly loved this top & it is only $20 online right now.  However, for being short I have a really long torso so it was just a little too short for me.  So sad it didn't work because it was super cute, comfortable & versatile!


These are similar pants to the navy & white piping above but in solid black.  I ended up buying the black since they're more practical for work but once I go through my bottoms for summer I'll probably go back & add the navy to my collection.

LOVE this top!  I'm a navy girl and polka dots are my thing.  I didn't buy this top and I've regretted it since we were on our way home #baddecision.  I will probably either order online here or go back for one soon.


Loved this gingham button down found here (50% off right now!!) and these coral pants found here (40% off).  I liked the pants a lot but didn't want to commit yet (closets to clean out first) but will probably get these in a couple of colors.  Loved the gingham top but I have one similar.

Oh, and to save you some trouble if you are a Loft lover like me, the location at Eastland Mall is now closed :(  I was headed there to try on some stuff I saw on their website and it was just gone!

I am super excited to start Spring cleaning our house & closets!  I love a good clothing purge!  It makes me find new outfits in my closets and just makes everything feel fresh :) 

Question, I want to sell the clothes I decide to get rid of as I transition our closets.  They are all good quality and in great shape.  Any recommendations on the best way to do that?  Facebook, online, consignment shops? 
Be sure to come visit the blog tomorrow because I'll finally get to share some exciting news!!!!

Linking up here, here and here today.
  I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment