Thursday, May 14, 2015

Favorite Beauty Products

I shared my favorite makeup products on the blog here and decided that I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products too!

Clarisonic Mia

This thing is the best thing that has ever happened to my skin care routine.  I don't believe in spending a lot of money on something unless I know it works and this thing works wonders!  See my original post about mine here.
Lancome Moisturizer

 
 Love this moisturizer!  Not greasy or heavy.  It goes on so easily & it has SPF 30!
Aveeno Lotion


I have sensitive skin so I love using Aveeno lotion!  It's very moisturizing but also super gentle on my skin.
Nivea Sunless Tanner



I love using Nivea's sunless tanner! I use the medium to dark and can tell a major difference when I use it every day.  It's easy to apply & doesn't have a strong smell which I love!  I buy mine at Ulta.  Target has the light to medium but Ulta is the only place I've been able to find the medium to dark and they always have a $3.50 off or 20% off coupon available which makes it the cheapest place I've found as well!  Link to the exact product here.

Aveda Air Control Hairspray

I'm currently using up some old bottles of random hairspray I have to clean out our bathroom cabinets, but as soon as those are gone I'm headed to purchase another bottle of this stuff!  It works fabulously & smells amazing!!!!  You can find it online here or I buy it at the Aveda salon I go to locally, Face Forward.  (If you need an awesome hairdresser, I highly recommend Shannon --she's amazing!) 
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish

I am the queen of chipping my nails or messing them up and this stuff is Kelsey proof which is saying something. You've heard me rave about it before on the blog and I'm doing it again now.  This stuff is just phenomenal!

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment