Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!
This week has felt suuuuuuper long & I am so glad that the weekend is finally here!  I'm also excited to share my Friday Favorites with you all today!
1. Derby

We're having a Derby party at work today & I'm wearing my favorite fascinator!

As a University of Louisville grad, Derby will always hold a special place in my heart!  It's not Derby without Derby Pie, you can find my recipe here!
2. Cupcakes & painted nails

A definite favorite this week was baking Jared cupcakes & having freshly painted nails :)  Definitely a good way to spend a weeknight!

3. Warm Weather

Loving this warm weather!  Now I can go for walks in the evenings & bike rides! 

4. Landscaping


We are really focused on our landscaping right now!  It's kind of nice to take a break from decorating and working on the inside of the house for a while.  I love spending time outside & we are really enjoying working on this project together!

5. Wedding Recaps


It is so fun finally getting all of our photos organized and getting to share them on the blog!  It brings back a lot of memories and it's helping me pick out which ones to use in the house.  It's so crazy to me that this time last year we were just starting planning!

See my wedding posts here:
The Dress

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Linking up here, here, here and here today.

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment