Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!! Woohoo I'm so glad it's the weekend :)  We have a fun weekend together planned and I am ready!
But first, let's talk about some Friday Favorites today!
1. Fridays!


 My first favorite thing today is that it's Friday!  We had a nice, relaxing week planned and ended up being busier than expected so we are really looking forward to a relaxed & quality time filled weekend together!

 2. Makeup/Beauty Products

 I have recently shared some of my favorite beauty & makeup products on the blog!  See the posts here:

3. Spring Outfits

It's so nice to start wearing spring & summer clothes!  More color, not so bulky, and fun shoes too! 





















4. Exercise

I've been really trying to stay focused on exercising and eating cleaner and I love it!  I'm trying to walk several miles pretty much everyday and watch what I eat & portion sizes.  It's definitely encouraging feeling your clothes getting looser & the scale go down!  Not at a super fast rate but progress is progress :)

5. Dylan's Graduation


A definite favorite this week was getting to watch my brother graduate college!  We were so proud (Jared had to work so we were missing him!)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm so ready for ours to start & to spend some quality time with my husband :)

Life In Leggingsgrab button for Coffee with Caitlin













I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 

10 comments:

  1. The pink top with the turquoise necklace and the polkadot skirt or my favorites ! You look so cute and I hope you have an amazing weekend!! xo
    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I'm loving finally being able to add some color to the wardrobe :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that polka dot skirt! I love that the weather is warmer and I can start breaking out my colorful clothes again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby! It's a favorite item in my closet for sure :) Me too! Summer & colorful clothes are just so fun!

      Delete
  3. I love that teal bag that peaks out in your OOTD pic! Love that color! Agree - that's the great thing about the weather warming up. All the fun colors! Hope you're having a great weekend, and thanks for linking up with us at H54F this week!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's definitely one of my favorites!!

      Delete
  4. Yay for spring outfits - it's so nice to finally be able to leave the big coats behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! So much more fun with lighter & prettier clothes :)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely loving that polka dot skirt... it looks fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete