Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites

I don't know if I've ever been so happy to see a Friday come!! It has been a loooooooong week and I am so looking forward to a long weekend :)
1. Goodreads!
Goodreads: Book reviews, recommendations, and discussion
I had heard a few things about goodreads and decided to check it out!  Basically you can find book recommendations, give book reviews and follow your friends to see what they are reading.  I love to read and am so excited to find more book recommendations and see what others are reading!  Use this link to follow me! 
Currently, I'm reading
And I can't put it down!
2. Popcorn Seasoning


Last weekend when we went to the movies in Henderson I discovered some new popcorn seasoning that I fell in love with!  Just another thing that makes the theater over there better than ours!  I was so excited when I found both of them in Kroger the next day!  I LOVE popcorn and these seasonings make it extra good! 

3.  Smoothies


I LOVE strawberry smoothies!  Now that it's summer I'm super excited to make them and they are perfect for breakfast or lunch on the go!  So easy to make and healthy :)

My Recipe:
1 Cup Strawberries (I buy the frozen)
1 Cup Milk
1 Scoop Whey Protein (really filling!)
1 Kroger Carbmaster Yogurt

I buy the individual carbmaster yogurt instead of a big container for a couple of reasons.  It's one less spoon to dirty up because you can just open the container and dump it in the blender!  It's just easier to deal with.  Also, I buy different flavors (blueberry, strawberry, vanilla, etc) so that I can change up the flavor!

4. The Bachelorette

I am so excited that The Bachelorette is back on!  I can't help it, I'm just addicted to this show :)  I'm going to be recapping each episode on my blog on Tuesdays this season so if you're a fan of the show please check it out!  You can see my blog of episodes 1 & 2 here!

5. Music

I've been in such a music mood lately and thought I would share some of my current favorites with you all!

Sawyer Fredericks - Please
He just won the voice and if you're a Ray Lamontagne fan you will love him!  (He wrote this song)

David Guetta - Hey Mama
So catchy!

Joshua Davis & Sheryl Crow - Give It To Me
Loved these two singing together & this song!


Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!
Life In Leggingsgrab button for Coffee with Caitlin

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!   



6 comments:

  1. I was pulling for Kaitlynn so I'm happy she's the bachelorette this season!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm excited to see how the rest of the season plays out!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read The Girl on The Train. I currently have it on my kindle app and now I just need the time to dig into it! Have a great weekend :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! It's a very quick read too :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many good things about The Girl on the Train. I think I'll read it after I finish the series I'm reading now.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it! It was a pretty quick read & interesting!

      Delete