Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
I can't believe it's already the weekend!  This short week went by super fast!  This weekend should be a pretty good one and I'm ready for 5 o'clock so it can start :)


1. Entourage


Jared and I are currently binge watching Entourage and I am in loveeeee with this show!  It's so funny & never gets old :)  The Entourage movie comes out in June so I'm watching the series for the first time & Jared's re-watching it to get ready!

If you are looking for a good couples show to binge watch together, I highly recommend this one.

2. Cheesy Chicken, Potato & Broccoli Crockpot Meal



I love creating new crockpot freezer meal recipes for the blog and this is definitely a favorite in our house right now!  If you need a super easy & yummy meal, this is it!  Love throwing a meal in the crockpot and being able to eat dinner without a lot of work.  See the recipe here!


3. The Bachelorette
This season of The Bachelorette is off to a pretty entertaining start!  It's always a little slow at the beginning of each season trying to figure out who everyone is and get to know them but things should really get interesting soon!  Some of the guys seem nice, others crazy and some just need to go home. 


Read my recaps here:
Episodes 1&2
Episode 3

I post my recaps on Tuesdays so if you're a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan be sure to check those out!

4. Green Tea


LOVE green tea! I have gotten out of the habit of drinking it lately but I am going to start working on eliminating a lot of soda from my diet so I'm going back to the green tea!  It's so refreshing and a nice change from just water during the day.  Tazo is my favorite brand I've found and I'm hooked :)

5. Weekends with Jared
So glad it's almost the weekend with my husband!  We have a pretty relaxing weekend planned and I cannot wait for it to start! 


Life In Leggingsgrab button for Coffee with Caitlin




I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!



10 comments:

  1. Yayyy for the Entourage movie! I'm not a big fan of going to the movies (I always wait to Netflix them), but I'll be going to the theater for this gem! I need some Ari and Lloyd banter!

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! They absolutely crack me up :) Hope it's as good as the show!

      Delete
  2. I'm 100% with you and can't wait for my weekend to start!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Entourage either! My husband has ZERO interest in going to the movies to see it. I may just say adios and go by myself! The last movie I saw was 2 years ago in the theaters. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say go for it! It's probably going to be so good and plus you can have all the popcorn :)

      Delete
  4. The Bachelorette hasn't hooked me in yet. I'm debating whether I should stick around for the season. If it was one hour, I'd be in - two hours is such a commitment! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! We're just kind of seeing how the season goes right now. If it doesn't start to speed up we may quit watching it as faithfully!

      Delete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your husband! It's nice just to wind down and relax! I really need to start watching Entourage. Everything I read or see looks hilarious. And the movie trailer looks awesome too. Hope you're having a great start to the week and thanks for linking up with us!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we did! You definitely need to watch it. It's so funny & addicting!

      Delete