Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  So glad it's FINALLY the weekend!  Hope everyone has a great one :)
My Friday Favorites this week are:
1. Our Back Patio

Loving spending time on our back patio!  It's the perfect place to relax & read and that makes me happy!  I'm so looking forward to grilling out this summer and spending time with J in our back yard :) See my post here about our DIY Patio Furniture!

2. Wedding Photos 

 So in love with our wedding photos!  I'm really enjoying finally sorting through our photos and picking out ones to use in our house.  Brings back so many happy memories!

See all my wedding related posts here:

3. Target Accessories Sale


Accessories at Target are buy one get one 50% off right now.  I love these reversible totes they have right now!  They are perfect for summer.  Shop the sale here.

4. Our living room!

Other than adding gas logs this Fall and a mirror on the back wall, our living room is complete!  We are so proud of how this room has turned out!  See my post about the renovations we did in this room here.

5. Love this quote!
It has really occurred to me lately how much I love the ordinary days!  Cooking dinner, talking to my husband and just hanging out at our house, time spent with close friends and family fill my heart with joy.  It really is the little things in  life that mean the most. 

Hope everyone has the BEST weekend!

Linking up here, here, here and here today!

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 

8 comments:

  1. Your living room is gorgeous!! I love the fireplace and your coffee table. Is the table a trunk? I've been looking for something similar that can withstand a toddler and provide some extra storage. Heading to look at the whole remodel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! It actually is a storage table! The top is two halves that slide backwards to open and we use it to store all our blankets. Love it!! It came from Ashley Furniture.

      Delete
  2. I love the accent chairs in your living room! So cute! Have a great weekend and happy to connect with a fellow KY blogger :)

    Brittany
    http://www.theladylawyerbrittany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! They are some of my favorite pieces :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness I am SWOONING over your living room!!! Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! We're pretty in love with the room!

      Delete
  4. Your living room is so cozy looking, I love all of the neutral colors! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love it & it is our relaxing spot to hang out in our house!

      Delete