Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Life Lately

It's been about a month since I did our last Married Life Update (see that post here) so I decided to share an overview of what we've been up to the past month!

We took a weekend trip to Louisville! Read the recap here


Spent a day in Bowling Green with Dad & Darlene!


Made a new taco soup recipe! Find it here


We've really enjoyed our weekends!


Our patio furniture is finished. See the post here!


I've started walking several days a week and am seeing some progress!


We've baked sweet treats!


Love being able to sit outside & read on our back patio!


We made Chicken Spaghetti which is becoming a favorite in the Peacock Roost!  Find the recipe here.


I had my first Gene's tuna fish sandwich of the season!  Best sandwich in town :)


We had a fun dinner out with friends!


I went to the BBQ Festival with Dad & Darlene!

We celebrated Mother's Day




My baby brother graduated!


Had a yummy girls lunch with my Granny!
It's been a good month and we have lots of fun stuff planned for the next one as well! 
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!   


2 comments:

  1. It has definitely been a good month for you!! That baked chicken spaghetti looks amazing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely has! Thanks, it's delicious!

      Delete