Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Our Wedding: Bridal Party Portraits

Our fabulous bridal party!

These two :)  Best husband & brother ever!




























Love this!




See my other wedding posts here: 

Linking up here today.

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kmann
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the photo of all of you in front of the house. It looks so magical. Also, you look stunning!

    Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We are very happy with how our photos have turned out!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the photo of you in front of the house, too!! We did photos with each of our girls/guys, too, and I'm so happy we did. I was in a friend's wedding last year, too, and I love the photo of just me and her. Not that I didn't love her other bridesmaids, but she's my best friend, and it such a special photo to have. I know your girls (and his guys... I guess, if they print photos? haha), love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally agree on the pictures! I love having pictures with each one individually!

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are so gorgeous! I also LOVE your dress and the bridesmaids dresses -- they are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We are very happy with how our day turned out :)

      Delete