Thursday, May 7, 2015

Our Wedding: Family Portraits

So, I decided I couldn't wait until next Wednesday to do another wedding post & decided to go ahead with one today!  Below are some of my favorite family photos!

Loved this moment with my daddy!  We had several sentimental moments leading up to this day but him seeing me in my wedding dress for the first time is something I'll never forget.


Dyl!  Seriously, how handsome is my baby brother?  I cannot believe how tall & handsome he is and I am so so so thankful for the super close relationship we share! 



Grandad Walter looked so handsome in his tux!  Love him so much!

Loved this special moment!



<3

And now we're 5! 





So glad Grandad Charles could be there to share our special day with us!  I know Maw's spirit was there too.



Love.








Not sure what I would do without these two :)

Love this photo!






Jared's Grandmother Molly







Can't wait to display some of these photos in our home! 
See my other wedding related posts here:

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment