Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  We had such a wonderful weekend but I barely touched my phone much less took very many pictures so I will warn you there aren't many pictures to this post!  It was nice to take a break from my phone & just enjoy the weekend!


Friday started off with a yummy lunch at Briarpatch with my Granny! Love her!

Jared had to work Friday night so I went to MC to hang out with Dad & Darlene for a while and snuck in a short visit with Grandad Charles too!  I actually went to bed early on Friday, that NEVER happens since I'm such a night owl!

Saturday Jared and I ran some errands around town which included a stop at the library!  I was on the wait list for The Girl on the Train (can't wait to start reading it!) and checked out the recommended books table on my way in. 

We spent the rest of the day in Evansville which was so nice!  We did a little shopping, went for a drive, had lunch at Firehouse Subs (our favorite Evansville lunch place!) and then we stopped in Henderson to see...


Pitch Perfect 2!  First of all, the movie was so good & hilarious!  Second of all, have you been to the Showplace Cinema movie theater in Henderson?!  So.Much.Better.  We have never been big Malco fans and after seeing the theater over there we are even less impressed.  Nice leather reclining seats, clean, refills on every size drink & popcorn (!!!!), need I say more?  We're officially sold and I'm sure we'll be making the short drive to Henderson to see movies a lot of the time!

We finished the night with dinner & catching up on the DVR!  Nashville, you make my heart hurt.  That is all.

Sunday we went for another drive, had a nice lunch out, ran a couple of house errands, had a visit with Dad & Darlene and finished the night with Wasabi takeout and some more shows!  We are currently binge watching Entourage so I can get caught up before the movie & so far I love it! 

See?  Fun & busy weekend but you'll just have to take my word for it :)  It's kind of nice just having memories of such a nice weekend spent together!  We had originally set aside the weekend for landscaping but due to the weather that had to be put off til next weekend which gave us a lot of quality relaxed time together and we enjoyed it so much! 

Hope everyone has a great week!  I'm looking forward to the Bachelorette premiere this week, more Entourage & time with my husband and to next weekend for some serious landscaping work & more fun adventures with Jared :)


Bella And The City 

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!  

4 comments:

  1. I keep hearing amazing things about "The Girl on the Train", and it's definitely next up on my reading list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start reading it! I'm trying to finish Outlander first!

      Delete
  2. I HAVE to go see Pitch 2 this week I can't wait much longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go see it ASAP! It is so good!

      Delete