Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!

Hope everyone has lots of fun weekend activities planned for this holiday weekend :)
We're taking it easy tonight but the rest of the weekend is pretty full! 
Some favorites this week:


1. Kate Spade Sale
I am loving so many things that Kate Spade has on sale right now but I am not shopping currently so I thought I would share them with you all! 
yarn dyed stripe fit and flare dress by kate spade new yorksidney sneakers by kate spade new yorkkate spade key fobs anchor keychain by kate spade new yorkcedar street medium harmony by kate spade new york
bright spot studs by kate spade new yorkgrand street zip travel wallet by kate spade new yorkbelle place straw viv by kate spade new yorkjava place large natalie by kate spade new york


2. Favorite Outfits
I love summer clothes!

3. Outdoor fun in MC!

Ready to do some aeration & fertilization :)
In my happy place :)


Filming for our YouTube channel...stay tuned!



Our hard-working guys :)

4. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse


Cannot say enough good things about this self-tanner!  I decided to try it after seeing a lot of recommendations for it online and I am in LOVE.  It makes such a big difference in my tan and is worth every penny.  I put it on every third night, let it dry and go to bed, and then when I wake up and shower it turns a golden tan.  Easy as pie! 
5. Polar Loop


You've heard me rave about my Polar Loop on here before but I'm going to do it again because I love it that much!  It's the only fitness tracker I've found that is waterproof and that is a winning feature for me!  It tracks activity, steps, calories, sleep, etc.  I love everything about it so if you're in the market for a fitness tracker, click the link above and check it out!  The price is pretty great too : )
(P.S. I've checked around and Amazon is the cheapest I've found by far & where I ordered mine!)


I can tell a huge difference in my activity level now that I'm wearing a tracker.  It keeps me motivated!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!





Life In Leggingsgrab button for Coffee with Caitlin

I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!

Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:

Instagram: @kelseymannpeacock
Twitter: @kelseympeacock
Pinterest: @kmannpeacock

Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!

Thanks for reading!!




29 comments:

  1. Those shoes are the best thing I've seen all week! My husband & I are die hard yard people! We are always doing stuff in the yard. We are working on sprucing up our backyard this summer and it is coming along. Your grass and land look so lush...where do you live? In our area in Texas, it is already getting hot so the grass needs so much more attention now. Thanks for coming by my blog today! Hope to see more of you soon! Would love to connect on social media too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those shoes! We just moved into our house late Fall so we are currently removing all the landscaping and replacing it. We live in Kentucky! I love Texas although I have heard it's verrrry hot this time of year :)

      Delete
  2. that striped dress is so cute and perfect for summer! That's so fun you have a youtube channel. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought it for our honeymoon last fall and have enjoyed finally getting to wear it here! Thanks, we're pretty excited about it :)

      Delete
  3. Loving that striped dress, so pretty! And yayyy for KS sales :-D

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they are the best :) They have such cute stuff this time!

      Delete
  4. So many great things in this post! I love your Kate Spade picks! I've heard that St Tropez is good stuff and I really need to try it! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that striped dress is super cute! Love! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! It's so comfortable & easy to throw on!

      Delete
  6. I've heard so much about that tanner I'm glad to know it's worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth every penny! I can't believe how much color it has given me.

      Delete
  7. I'm so happy that the Kate Spade Sale is going on - my husband is not! LOL xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yes yes to the St.Tropez self-tanner! I have super fair skin and it doesn't look orange at all. It's my favorite!
    www.jenna-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Jenna! Glad to hear someone else enjoys it as much as I do. I am so pleased and happy to pay the little bit higher price for such good results!

      Delete
  9. Okay, I've always wanted to try the St. Tropez mousse but never wanted to make the commitment because it isn't cheap but now I have to try it! Have a great weekend!

    Lauren
    www.postgradinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Kate Spade sale too but I'm saving my money for the nordies anniversary sale. I recently tried self bronzer wipes and it left a hot streaky mess on my legs, now I'm scared to try others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for that sale either! Try this one, no streaks & it doesn't get spotty when it fades. I just apply it every 3-4 days and it has worked great.

      Delete
  11. Oooh the Kate Spade sale looks so tempting, that green dress is so pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl!! Thanks so much for your comment on my Friday 5 post! I was about to email you back when I saw you are a "no-reply blogger." I didn't know if you knew that or not, but I wrote a post a while back about how to fix that, so that other blogs can email you back with responses. Here's the link and have a great weekend!!
    xo, Kristina

    http://www.medicineandmanicures.com/2015/03/6-things-i-wish-i-wouldve-known-about.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kristina! Thanks for the heads up! I followed the instructions and my email is in that box so I don't understand what could be wrong. Any thoughts?

      Delete
  13. I've never heard of Polar Loop! I found a fitbit used for a great price, and I think it's caused me to be a little more conscious about my activity level!

    Becky
    @bybmg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely tell a big difference in how much more motivated I am to move when I'm wearing it!

      Delete
  14. lovely blog, nice Sunday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your choices for favorite outfits!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete